Monday, June 9, 2008

Traumeel

I have spoken with many customers and fellow animal lovers about a product called Traumeel -I believe that many animals could benefit from its use and therefore I wanted to provide a little more information on the product. 
 
Traumeel is a natural anti-inflammatory, analgesic that is beneficial in many ways, including relief from pain and stiffness caused by:
"Injuries of all kinds (sports, accidents) such as sprains, dislocations, contusions, burns, effusions of blood and effusions into a joint, fractures etc; post-operative and post-traumatic edema and swelling of the soft tissues; inflammatory processes and degenerative processes associated with inflammation on the various organs and tissues, including, in particular, on the support and mobility apparatus (tendovaginitis, styloiditis, epicondylitis, bursitis scapulohumeral periarthritis, arthrosis of the hip, knee and small joints); parodontitis, suppuration of the gingival pockets, paradontosis, commotio cerebri." (nutritiondynamics.com)

Many of you know that when I got Juno, she had a very hard time walking, running, jumping, and even standing up.  After several weeks on a great diet and supplements of Traumeel, she is running and jumping with the other dogs.  Although she still needs the surgery on her hind legs, she is FAR more comfortable as she waits for us to raise the funds.  Several people have even commented "there's nothing wrong with that dog!" This product is amazing!

I am working on bringing it into the store.  Currently, I get it at Whole Foods in the liquid form.  When I get it in stock, I will let everyone know.  Feel free to call me if you have any questions.   

No comments: